Jumping Castle Range
Whether you’re hosting a children’s birthday party, a school fair, or a community fête, hiring a jumping castle in Sydney is an awesome way to dial up the fun to eleven! At Jumping Rascals, we are committed to providing our customers a wide range of these inflatable entertainment amenities, ensuring that you’re able to select a jumping castle that is perfectly suited to your event.
Over the years, we have built a solid reputation among customers in Sydney for being a reliable supplier of safe, durable, and high-quality jumping castles for hire. Our service areas include the City of Sydney as well as Parramatta, Castle Hill, Blacktown, Bankstown, Liverpool, Penrith, and other surrounding communities in the Sydney metropolitan area.
How Do Jumping Castles Work?
Jumping castles are equipped with a powerful motorised fan or blower, which inflates the structure and causes it to expand and retain its full shape for the duration of its use. As air is pumped in, the same amount of air is also consistently leaked out of the jumping castle’s outlet holes, ensuring that the device is never overinflated while it is being used.
When you rent a jumping castle from Jumping Rascals, you’ll never have to worry about its set-up and operation. Our friendly and experienced team will be more than happy to take care of everything to get your jumping castle into proper working order.
Why Hire a Jumping Castle from Jumping Rascals in Sydney?
Jumping Rascals is a family-owned and family-operated business that has been the go-to Sydney jumping castle company among many customers for years.
We are focused on providing our clients the latest and most innovative inflatable castles that deliver hours of fun and entertainment, all while ensuring the safety of everyone who uses our devices.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should hire us when you need a jumping castle in Sydney:
- Friendly and Dependable. We offer efficient, reliable, and customer-focused jumping castle services.
- Sydney-Wide Services. We serve all areas of Metropolitan Sydney and its surrounding suburbs. You won’t have to look far when searching for a jumping castle for hire.
- Complete Hire Services. We offer comprehensive Sydney jumping castle services, including the delivery, set-up, break-down, and egress of the inflatable devices.
- Safe and Stable. All of our jumping castles adhere to the stringent AS 3533.4 or the Australian Standard on Land-Borne Inflatable Devices. We also inspect our jumping castles before each use to ensure their safety and structural integrity.
- Clean and Hygienic. Likewise, we clean all of our jumping castles before every use, keeping them safe and sanitary, especially for the little ones.
- Many Types of Inflatables. We provide a wide variety of inflatable entertainment amenities, from jumping castles, slides, and arenas to obstacle courses and multi-sports bouncy houses. We also have jumping castles for both children and adults.
- Numerous Designs and Themes. Our jumping castles also feature a range of themes and designs. Generic themes include farm, jungle, tropical island, sports, military, princess, dinosaur, and many others. We also have jumping castles that feature characters from Disney, DC Comics, WWE, Thomas the Tank Engine, and many other entertainment franchises.
Contact Jumping Rascals Today to Hire a Jumping Castle in Sydney
Jumping Rascals is a name that you can trust when it comes to jumping castles in Sydney. If you are in need of an inflatable entertainment device for your party, festival, carnival, fund raiser, or corporate event, we can help you.
Call us today at (02) 9625 2207 or 0425 331 227 for inquiries. You may also reach our customer service team by leaving a message on our contact page.
What Are Jumping Castles?
Otherwise known as bouncy castles, bouncy houses, or closed inflatable trampolines, jumping castles are large, inflatable structures made of soft and durable materials like PVC plastic, vinyl, and nylon. They get their name from the fact that they used to be built in the likeness of medieval European castles—complete with spires and turrets. However, today’s jumping castles come in many other designs and themes.
Invented in 1959 by an engineer in Louisiana, United States, jumping castles didn’t take very long to achieve global popularity, eventually reaching the shores of Australia, where they are now considered an essential entertainment amenity in events like parties and festivals. If you’re looking for a dependable Sydney jumping castles, look no further than Jumping Rascals.